Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend musings..

Hello all you lovely people..
Hows it going for you all? I've had a crazy weekend so far..well only a few hours before Sunday will vanish into thin air and we will all be back at work struggling through the weekdays.
A dear friend of mine is leaving the country soon so Saturday was his send off party and thanks to that my Sunday went away in sleeping off my hangover..and now I am down with a bad throat pain and that sick feeling, hate it, hate it!
Anyway, I went out for coffee in the evening (struggled literally to get myself off the bed) and this is what I wore-- took me exactly 5 minutes to get this together. These red pants are my current favourites, Red really is the colour for me this spring/summer...tell me what is topping your list of favourite things..ok enough of ranting, do check back for some goodies coming your way soon!!Have a great start to the week:)

DSCF0054.JPG_effected
DSCF0051.JPG_effected
DSCF0053.JPG_effected

Wearing Zara pants, Promod top, gold belt from Forever New, sling bag from Barcelona vintage shop, earrings from Fabindia, white peep toes from Aldo.

8 comments:

Gunjan said...

Been so long since you posted.The red pants are gorgeous and I like your red earrings too.

Take care of your throat because tomorrow is mighty Moanday.

Raey said...

Stunning outfit!! Love red pants & the top!

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Feel better Samidha!

I hope thered pants also helped to lift your spirits in bad health. You look grogeous. :)

Style-Delights said...

Cool outfit! Love ur blog..Checkout my blog at
www.style-delights.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You carry those pants off so well.I am yet to try them as i am not a big fan of bright colours


www.giasaysthat.com

Anonymous said...

lovely outfit! x

sandhyaa said...

hot pants !

Akanksha said...

love the look!!

http://stringingfashion.blogspot.com/