Friday, December 17, 2010

Back, back, back...

DSCF0263.JPG_effected-001


DSCF0260.JPG_effected

DSCF0261.JPG_effected


Hello, hello..I have resurfaced guys, thanks to fellow blogger Karishma from Purple Peeptoes who insisted to click me..Thanks Karishma:)We both work with the same media group..

This is my casual day at work, the days I don't have interviews and meetings..I am hoping to do a proper post during the weekend. Hope all you lovely people out there are having a great Friday..I am so in the holiday mood..wish I could just head off to the beaches:)
What are you guys planning, do share!!

Floral shirt--Chemistry
Pants, Belt- Zara
Gladiators- H&M

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving that shirt...brown and beige are my favourite colour combinations for sure. oh how I miss wearing summary clothes....

:)x

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Samidha! I love the shoes and the shirt! It's a lovely brown with flowers and all...super cute! You look lovely with all the coral pops! :)

Karishma said...

*Loving* the post! Thanks for the mention :)

Priyanka said...

Samidha, Love ur shirt! I'm new to ur bog..will be reading all ur older posts now! Best wishes to Street style!